FIBERGLASS REINFORCED POLYMER REBAR
FRP Rebar is a Spiral Wrapped Structural Reinforcing Rod made from a combination of fiberglass roving and resin. Developed as a superior alternative to steel in concrete reinforcement, FRP Rebar is suitable for applications requiring a lightweight material that has high tensile strength, with non-corrosive and non-conductive properties. For example, properly reinforced FRP concrete slabs exposed to heavy traffic, such as bridge decks and driveways, last approximately 20 times longer than conventional methods.
SUPERIOR BENEFITS OF FRP REBAR...
- Tensile Strength is Greater than Steel
- Electrically and thermally non-conductive
- Transparent to Magnetic Fields & Radar Frequencies
- Extremely Lightweight - 75% Lighter than Steel Rebar
- Will Never Corrode - Conservative Estimates Indicate Longevity Over 100 Years